Sunday 27 September 2015

Diary and Timetable

I have decided to keep up a diary or log of what I do and when, to keep track of what it is that's been done and what I have left to do. This also means I can see how long left I have till deadlines and give myself allocated times for certain/specific jobs. 

I've created the diary in a Excel document on Google docs as I can update it when needed and anyone can view it through the link below so there is no need to send around documents and it means I can update it live. 

I have planned out each day roughly based on what my uni timetable says, however most of those days I might not need to be at uni as it is not necessary for me too. 

I have also added a weekly schedule just to sum everything up without having to decode the daily schedule.

Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment