Sunday 27 September 2015

Animal Designs

Once I decide how many animals I wish to draw (max 10, min 5) I shall take inspiration from this beautiful game called Entwined. Using a similar idea of having blocky shapes make up the form of an animal. And of course like Entwined Each animal will have its own colour relating to a specific emotion.



At some point in the video I want the to main emotions (Depression and Anxiety) to combine and make a new colour and animal altogether similar to Entwined. I shan't be copying their exact animal and colours as I wish to use others, I simply love these concepts and wish to use them in my own way. Also the way they are designed feels like glass, with shape edges and vibrant colours making them seem fragile.



Also, the design of the animals reminds me a lot origami, I then looked into it and noticed that there is a massive simlarity. I have thought that if I use the shapes of animals done in origami and then seperate the pieces were the paper is creased to create the similar design of Entwined.






New image to use for references, also use I might use the same animal as pictured but use different colours. 




No comments:

Post a Comment