Monday 9 November 2015

Projections

As I am doing another projection I looked further into projection art and interactive projection in galleries and such. And since I am projecting from behind the person I wanted to look for specific art works that use a similar format or silhouettes. Sadly a lot of projection art is interactive in different way compared to my idea. They are more technical and use programmes to create the new images. 

In Order to Control 

I enjoy the look of this piece because of the simplistic look and use of text for the imagery. The use of projection in both directions, on the floor and on the wall.



The Manual Input Workstation


I like the use of old technology mixed in with new to make the bizarre shapes created by hand movements. 



This is one the main inspirations for the projection idea as it using the silhouettes and the projection is portraying something different similar to what I want to create. 


Interactive Video Projection Mapping on Sculptures


Similar to my Earth vs Humans installation piece, these projections are projected onto the sculptures but these are interactive with the public. You can change the colour or what the projection is doing.










No comments:

Post a Comment