Monday 9 November 2015

Painting with Light


The program I used to create the projection failed miserably due to the fact I had very little time to learn how to use it, so my images didn't match what I wanted in the way of looks and everything sort of went wrong. SO! This time I have the time to sit down and learn how to use this program with tutorials, which I only managed to find one, and create the projections I wanted in the first place. Clear images so you can see what each image is on each of the sculptures, to have them moving and have them projected on to only the sculptures. 



Painting With Light - Mesh Tutorial



Because of the lack of tutorials I have decided the best way to go about learning the programme is to test it with my own projector and hope that messing around with the tools and options will help me learn. 



No comments:

Post a Comment