Monday 9 November 2015

Animal Concepts

The process of working on these concept pieces were pretty simple, to start with I would sketch a rough outline of what the animal looks like from the side, front, and back. Using references of the animal from the internet, once I have that rough reference sketch I drew another rough sketch, this time being the origami/geomectric style sketch. 





Once I have gone over in the rough sketch again I now have the rough origami outline. The last stage consists of me using a solid black pen tool to define the rough lines to a hard outline. 


Now I have the hard outline I can colour it in use the prechoosen colours, using the lighter shade for full colour and the darker colour for shading.

Here are my finish concepts of the animals/emotions. I drew them using Photoshop and a Wacom graphics tablet. 






It is possible that for my sculptures I won't be including this last animal due to time and resources, also I would struggle to keep it standing up right. There is also the fact of that in this new concept the idea of this sculpture doesn't really make sense.




No comments:

Post a Comment