Thursday 12 November 2015

Further Development

After reflecting on my current project idea and realising that my move/decision to use and animator was a sign on me showing my lack of confidence in myself to animate. So i looked back to think of skills that I am confident with and want to challenge/push further. Looking back I remember how much I enjoyed making my Earth vs Humans project and thats the reason for me redoing it again this year. So I have come up with the idea to create animal sculptures in the theme/concept of this years project. Sadly I realised my mistake very late on in the preproduction process.
Thinking about the sculptures, I can use the same design as the current concept art but I have to add something to it. I need to think about the how I'm going to project/layout this new idea on a gallery floor, specially if I'm going to have around (possibly) 8 sculptures. I have been thinking about projecting words on to there bodies, words that describe the emotion that the animal represents (eg. Bull = anger so project other words relating to anger eg. Mad, livid, furious, etc)  
In addition to the sculptures I am thinking of having lights inside them to illuminate the colour of each animal plus a speaker inside or beside each one alternating between whispering and loud speaking the words that relate to that animal/emotion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment