Friday 10 October 2014

Pyscho-Geography

Our task was to pick a path never walked before and document every new experience or something that people would normally ignore. I decided to choose a road I've been driven down a lot, but never walked and doing so I noticed some new things, small and big. 


I also enjoyed the walk itself, as the rain made the clouds dark and but colourful later on in the evening. 






I started at the corner of Badshot Lea Road and made my down, towards Aldershot.


In this shot I've noticed the horses before, however I've really noticed the lovely landscape view in the background.

I had to walk past a cemetery which I've never done before so that was new to me.

This really stand out to me as the surrounds were a a couple of fields, row of trees, and the cemetery.

When I got back home I had to look up what country this flag belongs too. It's Poland by the way.

The many wind charms on this tree really made it stand out.

Did not know you could get fined for walking on a railway, the more you know.

No idea what it means.

Wasn't sure if the sign was from the road or actually meant the train tracks. 


Nice bit of graffiti.
               

Just in case you wanted to know where it was.

Angle is a bit weird on this one but i didn't know about the car park there, not a very open one by the looks of things.

A poster for the circus which we sadly missed. 


Very interesting colouration on the hedge, it looks as of its slowly dying from a disease.

Enterance to the garden center.

Just round a little corner there is a pub, some how I've not to notice it the many times I've gone past it.

Interesting colours in the sky just as it starts to really tipping it down.

About half way.

I sure this weird pole sticking out the ground partially hidden by a bush, not very well hidden obviously.

Secret bench!

Action shot in the rain.

Some sort of generator with a view of a shop. 

Sadly this shop was closed due to it being a bit late in the evening.

But it had some interesting stuff inside, but because of the bars you can't really see.

Someones bin covered in lots of little stickers.

Rainbow!

A kink in the side, maybe someone dropped something? 

Some more rainbows! 

A beautiful panorama taken by moi.

A stream I didn't know was there.

Some weird yellow poles in a hedge.

Sneaky hole.

I wonder where that goes.

Made it! 

Tada! Thats my trip down Badshot lea road, definitely didn't look weird taking pictures of random stuff. Found some interesting stuff, not a lot of much use but now I know a new pub. I'm going to make a new post about this however I'm going to try a fictional narrative to the pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment