Saturday 11 October 2014

Pyscho-Geography Feedback

After presenting my Pyscho-Geography work to the class, Leah gave some feeback on my work that i produced.

She suggested presenting the album of images in a different way that's more a efficient/eye pleasing when presenting it. Like a presentation slideshow or video slideshow with a narration of my journey. However, after looking around on blogger to try and improve the presentation of my work, I found a gadget for slideshows. Sadly, I couldn't get it to work so I kept it the same way it is.


She also suggested not to put landscape images into the presentation, meaning my one panorama image. However, being a landscape photographer I prefer to shot landscape images which is why they are in the this project. Overall, Leah really liked my work and thought I had grasped the concept of Pyscho-Geography.

No comments:

Post a Comment