Thursday 6 February 2014

Time Ideas No.1 Development!

In addition to my first time idea, I could fade out the busy rush to a quieter time of the night. This shows how once everyone has left work and gone home to sleep it's a different world outside. This happens every night at the same time! Just empty because of the hours people need to be up the next day. CLOCKWORK!

Personal Experience: Im used to walking home and walking along side the road at around 6 in the evening, it'd quite blinding due too all the cars coming my way, however! The other day I went home at a later time, being 12am, and the difference in cars on the road was unbelievable for just how busy it normally is. I could, and did, walk down the middle of the road with only 1 or 2 cars coming along every 5 mins. And just how quiet it was, was just lovely! 

That's my new thought on this idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment