Monday 9 November 2015

Finding an Animator

Whilst thinking about my project in the lonely hours of the night I started panicking over the fact I'd have to animate the whole thing when I'm only good at doing still imagery, so I came up with the idea to get some help the animation course as I knew someone from there. 

I felt a little cheeky asking for something big so I kept the favour as simple and easy as possible. So I asked if it was possible for her to animate my animals roughly so I have the simple animation down and the frames for the animation. Then all I do the rest which will be define the lines and colour in each frame. Of course I won't need her help/work till next year so in the mean time I will work on storyboards to help her with animation and if needed I will stand beside her or be on call for when needs help.  

After asking a couple of people they were unfortunately unable to help me with the animation. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment