Monday 29 September 2014

Friday 26th - Psycho-Geography

Sadly I was not well enough to come this lesson, however Leah put the tasks up on MyUCA so I was able to take part in the task set. Reading through the PDF file written by Leah, herself. She describes her experiences with Psycho-Geographical adventure in Stockholm. Reading about Psycho-Geography for the first time was an interesting experience as in previous years of GCSE geography has interested me to want to become a geologist. So the implication of geography or the physical earth used in art, caught my attention.

I tried doing as Leah said, writing my name in a map of Farnham and Aldershot, however my name was too long and the streets were too long or windy to write it. So on a bus ride home I got idea to walk a long straight road which I've been many times in various points in my life. However I've only ever been down that road in a vehicle so I decided to walk it. Using my DSLR to document new and interesting things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment