Friday 11 April 2014

Time Art Evaluation!

I feel good with my work that I have produced, it came out better then I thought. However, from doing this project alone I have learnt a lot from my mistakes and discovered how difficult it is to wake up 5am to get quiet street for filming.
For example, with the lack of decent internet at home I wasn't able to research Lynda tutorials for when I needed them, as I regret not blending in the borders of the original images, rather than having sharp, straight lines cut across the present day footage.
I also wish I could have done a little more with After effects, as my work relied on it only when I needed to place the three screens together.
Overall I have learned from this and will apply the things I have missed to my future projects, whether in a group or on my own again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment