Sunday 27 April 2014

Movie Scripting!

For the project, I couldn't remember the video we were doing so I watched it again to refresh my memory. However after watching it I remembered it very easily part from small little details, so after writing down what I saw I decided to change obvious parts, such as the colour of things. 

Then I shortened it into a script that pointed out the obvious bits that have been changed, sadly when I was recording I thought it was alright but after thinking about it I feel I sounded a little unenthusiastic about it which might change the feel of the film and make it seem droning. 

SCRIPT

There's a dollar bill on the wall.

Then she walks in wearing a stripy shirt.

It cuts to a newspaper clipping of her.

She starts mixing and making a cake with a golden mix.

Puts it in the oven then pop it on the table.

She makes a purple icing for the cake and squeezes the soft pink icing onto the cake.

Once finishing it she stares at it a bit, looking all sad, then goes and places it in the fridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment