Friday 5 December 2014

Logo

Charlie recommended I create a logo for the website to replace the plain looking one that was on the website already. Looking back at the poster colours, I made a simple design that looked good and used a readable font, then coloured it to the palette I had, with colours that fit.


I showed this to Charlie as she is the one that wanted it for the website.


Taking her advice I looked at the website and took a screenshot so I could use the eye drop tool the colours, using that colour scheme.
I also decided to change the font to something a bit easier to read and the colour change also made it clear against the circles.


After approval from Charlie I exported it to a .PNG file and sent it to her, however she had to make the background translucent as I forgot how too.





No comments:

Post a Comment