Thursday 23 January 2014

Diary part 2!

Day 5:
I arrived a the station and was a little too early as i had to wait a goo 45 mins before the train came. However I made it to London with ease, it's what came next that brought the butterflies.

THE UNDERGROUND!! 

The many lines and stations...
Filled with people who know where they're going...
And possibly the odd famous person, which made it harder to navigate as I tried to spot them out whilst not getting lost. In the end I ended up following the herd as they seemed to know better then I did and IT WORK!! :D

Then there was the long wait through the flat lands of norfolk to reach my destination.

Day 6:
After the long day of travelling it feels good to rest, however there are people to meet and images to capture! busy busy busy :3


No comments:

Post a Comment